Fastest growing global connectivity provider delivers more advanced automation and global reach to optimize bookings for hotels and vacation rentals
NextPax, the most advanced channel management technology provider for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals worldwide, marked another consecutive year of impressive milestones. With a record number of new clients, integrations, awards, product enhancements, and partnerships, the company has become the fastest-growing global connectivity solution in the hospitality industry.
NextPax landmark accomplishments include:
- Winner of the prestigious American Group Travel Award for Best Emerging Technology
- Winner of the Peak Season Competition for ‘key collection’ from Booking.com for releasing implementations to help property managers improve their performance on the Booking platform, having enabled the key collection functionality for 33,718 properties within a day, greatly exceeding the required 1,100
- Expansion of the team in the US to better serve the growing North American business
- Enormous growth in hotel market, from dozens of hotels in 2018 to more than 50,000 hotels in 2019
- Record-setting volumes in number of bookings and revenue
- Partnership and co-development with Google
- Key partnerships with CiiRUS and JANIIS
- Integration with ten of the largest payment providers
- Expanded network of channel connections including Rentals.com, Floridarentals.com, Floridarentalsbyowner.com, Cuddlynest, NextTrip, and Hoppify
- New product enhancements and features such as pricing roll up, fees by channel, credit card and payment processing enhancements
- Channel support and integration updates
“This was such an outstanding year for our company and our clients,” explains Jim Barsch, President of NextPax. “We are delivering growth year after year in terms of new partners: connected channels, property managers, hotels and new payment providers. We are the leading distribution partner for large management companies, such as Awaze Group, because we provide the most streamlined and profitable way to optimize online exposure and bookings, with the unique advantage of direct bookings on their own websites to strengthen their brands.”
Recognized as the most advanced and cost-effective solution on the market, NextPax utilizes a pay-per-performance model instead of charging monthly fees, and the company’s clients appreciate this as it aligns business interests between the companies. The extraordinary year of success was partially attributable to their powerful automation and integrations to top PMS’. The highly responsive support services team rapidly builds and updates content using the strength of the automation to achieve record onboarding times to the NextPax platform and onto the various distribution channels. Once connectivity is established, properties never have to wait more than 24 to 48 hours for content to updated between their PMS and distribution channels they are on. This speed is unmatched in the industry today and shows their connectivity is not only seamless but also highly scalable.
“Exciting things are coming up for 2020,” continues Barsch. “In addition to our ongoing expansion in the US, we are working with large partners and set to roll out on an extensive scale in APAC. We are dedicated to continued product innovation and customer success, and are looking forward to another year of tremendous growth. Our objective is to transform the hospitality industry and be the preferred gateway to connect property managers of virtually any type of property all over the world.”
To learn why more hotels, vacation rentals, and property management companies turn to NextPax to maximize bookings and profits, visit https://nextpax.com/.
About NextPax, Inc.
Founded in 2006, NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of over 600,000 properties and 50,000 hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels. The end-to-end solution can easily handle all inventory types and puts property managers in control as every visitor is directed to their own brand’s website instead of to a third party website. Dedicated to their clients’ success, NextPax offers tools and resources to drive conversions and maximize revenue including content optimization, real-time synchronization, PCI/GDPR secure credit card transmissions, and responsive North American support. NextPax is recognized as a leading innovator in hospitality technology and co-develops with industry partners like Google, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, HomeAway, and TripAdvisor.